- Prospectus and application for various courses may be obtained from the admission office of ST.MARIAM Educational Institutions.
- All the applications duly filled in should be sent by registered post to the admission office before the stipulated date. Applications can also be directly submitted to the admission office.
- The following photocopies of the testimonials should be enclosed along with the filled in application.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination or equivalent.
- Provisional / Degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer & conduct certificate from the institution last studied
- Community certificate.
- Migration certificate for other state candidates
- SSLC certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Ten Passport size & Two stamp size photographs of the applicant
- Other necessary documents
- All the above original certificates should be submitted at the time of admission
- Admissions are made to this college on the clear understanding that those who are admitted will fully accept and abide by the rules and regulations in force and those which may be enforced or modified as and when required. Any dispute that may arise would be subject to TIRUNELVELI jurisdiction only
- All admissions will be done according to the guidelines of the Government of Tamil Nadu and the Hon. Supreme court.